Thursday 21 October 2010

Dry Spell

Hey everyone!!

So I've been feeling a bit under the weather and totally un-inspired that's the reason why I haven't posted anything in a long time! I just didn't know what to write about...what to focus on...how to get your attention and inspire you...

BUT

Last week I was talking with one of my childhood friends Salma...(I've known her since like primary school that's how long I've known her!) and during conversation I agreed to do a 'guest blogger' fashion piece on her blog..It was so exciting! Meee writing about fashion it was different...I've never really written about fashion altho I absolutely love it!!

Anyway...from what I presume it turned out quite alright actually!

Here's the link to her blog...be sure to check the rest of her blog out..its filled with interesting things!

http://salmaserry.tumblr.com/post/1342742708/5-hot-trends-fresh-from-london-fashion-week

I promise I will post something tomorrow I just need to be inspired first!!

Chaaw!

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment